Bring your toothbrush and move right in to this magnificently furnished 2 bedroom 3/1 bathroom condo in one of Boca Raton’s premier buildings, 200 East!
200 East is in the heart of downtown east Boca with all of its fabulous dining and shopping, and just minutes to the beach.
This large Ibis model boasts a large entryway, split floor plan with en-suite bathrooms for each bedroom, and the main bedroom features dual bathrooms, as well as dual walk-in closets.
This is not your cookie-cutter, HGTV gray and white special, as no expense was spared in upgrades when the condo was designed, at least $150,000, and is being sold fully furnished with roughly $80,000 in custom, designer furniture.
Condo was rarely lived in and maintained immaculately.
*continue scrolling for additional info
Custom fixtures and furniture:
• Calacatta Gold Marble 2” counters and full slab backsplash through entire kitchen
• Custom full-height cabinets and hardware
• 42” Sub Zero Classic
• Miele Induction Cooktop
• Miele Hood
• Built-in Thermador Oven/Warming Drawer/Microwave
• Built-in Miele Nespresso Cofee Maker
• Onyx countertops in both master bathrooms and second bathroom
• Quartz countertop in powder room
• Custom cabinets in all bathrooms
• Custom glass shower doors in bathroom showers
• Custom wall finishes in all rooms
• Custom Bartels solid-core doors & hardware throughout unit
• Custom light fixtures throughout entire unit
• Custom carpet in master bedroom
• Brand new washer and dryer
• 4 antique rugs
• Natuzzi buffalo leather sectional
• Herman Miller Eames Lounge Chair
• Knoll Dining Table
• Italian designer chairs
• Natuzzi custom wall units and shelving
• Artemide floor lamp
• Jean De Merry chandelier
• Custom glass chandelier (second bedroom)
• 1970s antique custom glass chandelier (foyer)
• Custom chandelier (primary bedroom)
• Custom chandelier (living room)
• Foyer mirror custom art
• Polyform bed and end tables (primary bedroom)
• Custom bedroom furniture and desk/chair (second bedroom)
• Custom kitchen table and chairs –
DOES NOT CONVEY:
All artwork; primary bedroom desk/chair; 2 skull lamps; coffee table; 2 small bronze stools
With its north-facing view of downtown, east Boca, your vistas are arguably some of the best views in the building, including glimpses of the ocean from the main living, kitchen and primary bedroom, as well as from the the main living area balcony.
The condo’s two large balconies offer privacy from any neighboring views and direct sunlight, even during the midday hours. The second balcony off of the main living area and second bedroom is expansive in size and offers a wonderful space for entertaining large groups.
The condo comes with two parking spaces that are next to each other and are immediately when you pull into the garage. Very convenient!
The common areas include a beautiful, fourth-floor pool area, club house, and a well-equipped gym.
200 East Palmetto Park is a well managed building and in excellent condition. Financials will be provided upon request.